Founded 35 years ago, from humble beginnings with a single SA-based store. Fast-forward to today where they’re now a leading variety store retailer with 40+ stores spanning across SA, VIC and NSW. They plan to continue on the attack, with further growth plans.
Choice, value and unique products is at the core of their mission. A place where the customer experience comes first. A place where there’s always something new to find.
The Wholesale Business Development Manager is a newly introduced role which will look to add another stream of business to the company. You will have a good understanding of account development, B2B sales, wholesale sales and multi-account management in the FMCG sector.
You have the ability to effectively manage multiple responsibilities and tasks, adhere to time requirements, and meet deadlines. Self-motivation and resilience are key traits in this role, as you seek to work autonomously and as part of a team.
The Wholesale Business Development manager is a strong motivator of people but most importantly, a motivator to themselves. Your strength in delivering professional written and verbal communication is absolutely essential to building rapport.
Confident communication is paramount to garner new accounts and build on the relationship with existing accounts.
- Developing and implementing wholesale strategies to achieve business objectives
- Identifying and winning new business within FMCG sector
- Motivate yourself through achieving results in a hands-on account management role
- Executing short-term and long-term sales plans, with a resilience to continually drive the business forwards
- Working closely with the Leadership Team in the management of existing distribution accounts
- Exceeding sales KPIs and targets ensuring portfolio growth
- Analysing market performance, identifying areas of opportunity, sales and profit growth and presenting results to the Leadership Team
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- A proven track record of B2B sales experience and Business Development (minimum 2 years experience in a similar role)
- A passion for achieving and exceeding sales budgets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Positive and approachable with a “go getter” attitude
- Self-motivated and an ability to work autonomously
- Excellent personal presentation
- Have a genuine passion for FMCG
- Attractive remuneration package
- Mentoring and career progression
- Generous employee discounts
- Employee assistance and support
- A motivating and rewarding work environment
If this sounds like your dream role then apply right now! This opportunity will not be available for long.