As the Store Manager, you will lead and support all activities to achieve store business objectives, demonstrating an unsurpassed service culture in their Chadstone location. You will perform with high integrity in operation, loss prevention compliance, human resources management, as well as in visual merchandising presentation. You will be a dynamic and inspiring leader who has a strong background in relationship building skills, with both external and internal clients. As the Store Manager, you will represent the brand as an ambassador by promoting the values and ambitions of the brand within the market place.
- Drive and maximise sales performance to consistently achieve the overall sales budget objectives while ensuring operational integrity and monitoring monthly profitably;
- Analyse monthly store performance, reporting current business trend to cover every aspect of the business including competitor performance;
- Demonstrate sales leadership by playing an active role on the sales floor through customer engagement with top clients, ensuring the highest level of customer service is provided and annual mystery shop goals are met;
- Manage and support stock levels through direct communication with key business departments to maximise full price selling, maintaining a high sell through as well as alignment with new product launches;
- Train and communicate current collection knowledge to all associates to ensure the team is fully educated on brand pillars and season strategy by partnering with the appropriate internal departments for product support;
- Communicates company set KPI’s and identifies strategies to ensure performance standards are met;
- Develop and implement business action plans in collaboration with the Regional Manager to enhance sales for each product category and client tier segment;
- Lead the team to consistently establish relationships and propose local events through continuous networking and support product launches that promote high client attendance and strong sales results;
- Proactively follow current competitors and fashion trends, industry news and new innovations in technology.
Performance and Talent Management
- Conduct monthly coaching/counselling sessions with associates to review performance and provide constructive, timely feedback;
- Oversee annual review process for all store employees and set annual employee goals;
- Identify and create action plans and build development plans for all employees;
- Attract, recruit, and retain a high performing team and build a talent pipeline through networking and competitive shopping;
- Ensure a consistent and branded on-boarding experience for all new hires;
- Manage the allocation of staff resources and scheduling to effectively drive sales and ensure customer service;
- Partner with Area Manager and Human Resource Manager for all employee relations issues to ensure effective resolution.
- Manage the achievement of business objectives, by utilising a top client strategy to retain and develop high potential clients;
- Promote brand awareness, establish market/store presence, and capture competitive market share through community outreach and company sponsored events;
- Lead the team on executing superior customer service and after sales experience to increase and retain customer loyalty;
- Ensure the development, implementation and execution of company CRM initiatives by providing action plans to the team;
- Capture meaningful customer data for the purpose of building relationships to personalise future client development opportunities. Monitor monthly CRM database reporting.
- Minimum of 5 years of sales management experience in retail, luxury retail, or service related industry;
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field is preferred;
- Ability to analyse selling reports, identify business trends, and react quickly to the needs of the business;
- Proven ability to drive positive customer experiences that build loyalty and deliver measurable results;
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook;
- Industry awareness and strong business acumen;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and excellent organisational skills;
- Passion for the Fashion Industry;
- Flexibility to work a retail schedule which will include evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Sales and Client focused
- Developing/coaching others
- Leading by example
- Relationship builder
- Effective communicator