An Australian born premium womenswear retailer looking to come out of these difficult times with big success!
The brand is a trendsetter in the market, with a distinct flair that is unique and undeniable.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced payroll officer to join a growing company with inspiring goals for the future.
As the Payroll Officer, your duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Data entry of new hires, processing termination and ad-hoc payments
- Complying with relevant awards and legislation
- Managing and responsible for the end to end wages and salary payroll processing in a timely and accurate manner
- Employee onboarding and maintenance of personnel records, including staff Leaves
- Preparing and lodgement of the quarterly superannuation, monthly Payroll Tax, PAYG payments
- Post payroll and other month-end tasks, including relevant payroll costing reports
- Managing and responding to all payroll queries
- Managing and reconciliation Payroll related General Ledger accounts as required
- Continually improving processes and assisting with procedural implementations updates and training
To be considered for this Payroll Officer role, ideally you will meet the following criteria:
- End to end payroll experience for a minimum of 3 years
- Retail industry experience preferred but not essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrable strong verbal and written communication skills
- A positive attitude and a resilient nature
If you are interesting in applying for this Payroll Officer role, please contact Chris Callisto on 0404956387.