Born in Australia, the label combines classic menswear with forward-thinking details. The label is committed to delivering timeless style with unique functionality.
Desire Recruitment is recruiting an experienced eCommerce Manager with a genuine passion for fashion & menswear. The eCommerce Manager will be responsible for planning, creating and maintaining the brand’s online presence and digital strategy.
The role is located at head office in Eastern Melbourne.
- Manage online sales channels & digital marketing channels
- Work with marketing team to deliver congruent strategy across paid search, EDMS, SEO, social media and content
- Upload product & product descriptions& content with focus on site optimisation
- Maintain stock levels and manage Out Of Stock issues
- Produce seasonal product sell-through analysis
- Manage affiliate partner approvals, affiliate outreach and gifting
- Be well-informed on emerging technology and industry trends to facilitate growth of the eCommerce channel
- Deliver innovative marketing solutions to increase online revenue growth, customer acquisition & engagement
- Manage email marketing campaigns to drive traffic across marketing channels
- Manage payment processing and fraud
- Proven experience managing an eCommerce website and sound technical knowledge of how eCommerce websites function
- Success in effectively managing digital marketing channels
- Carefulness and attention to detail with analytical & numerical data
- Understanding of web analytics to measure KPIs such conversion, AOV and traffic
- Sales forecasting and trading with an aptitude in customer and commercial awareness
- A positive and resilient attitude with the desire to build rapport and long-lasting relationships
- A fun, team-focused workplace that supports flexibility, diversity and inclusion
- Employee discount on product
- An opportunity to participate in the Wesfarmers Employee Share Plan
- Ongoing career development and training
We look forward to receiving your application.
* Only shortlisted talent will be contacted