Australia and New Zealand’s leading home improvement and hardware specialists. Dedicated to offering their customers 5-star customer service on the widest range of DIY products at the lowest prices.
They are looking for Australia’s most outstanding leaders to help drive the next generation of operational success in Palmerston as the Department Manager.
As a dynamic leader you will have the energy and a real passion for retail. You are also looking to join an organisation that puts the team and customer first. You will be a leader who will win the hearts and minds of the team.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
- Previous experience leading large teams (in excess of 40 team members)
- The ability to lead from the front, build trust and excite a team to deliver exceptional customer experiences
- A commitment to building a diverse team
- Strong financial acumen and experience managing a P&L
- Proven track record of developing others
- Ability to build relationships across all levels of the organisation
- Strong communication and influencing skills
You will be accountable for driving consistent execution of the retail strategy through your team and know what it takes to deliver exceptional results around people, customers and standards. At the heart of your decisions are integrity, openness and the best interests of the business.
- Competitive salary package
- A fun, team-focused workplace that supports flexibility, diversity and inclusion
- Team member and partner discount
- An opportunity to participate in the Wesfarmers Employee Share Plan
- Access to discounted offers from corporate partners
- Ongoing career development and training
- Chances to create a real difference in your community and environment
Don’t miss the chance to join an inclusive, family feel in one of Australia and New Zealand’s largest and most widely recognised brands. They’d love to welcome you to the family.
If this sounds like your dream role then apply right now! This opportunity will not be available for long.